Tonight I wanna make something a lil bit heavy for my dinner. I went to my kitchen to see what I got. I found some wholegrain tortilla, minced beef, bell paper in all color and lettuce. Thats it! We gonna make some beef wrap.
Chilly Beef Tortilla Wraps
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 300g minced beef
- 1/2 red pepper + 1/2 green pepper + 1/2 yellow pepper, chopped into small cubes
- 2 red chillies, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup salsa pasta
- 1 tablespoon liquid beef stock
- 4 tortilla wraps
- Half of lettuce, chopped
- 1 tomato, slice
- Can jalapeno chilly (optional)
- Sour cream for dressing
- Fry the garlic and onions in olive oil, until soft, and then add the minced beef and brown it. Once browned, add the pepper cubes and stir well.
- Then add the salsa pasta, stock and the chillies. Simmer for around 25 minutes.
- On tortilla wraps, arrange together the beef with lettuce and tomato (Jalapeno chilly if you want it to be more spicy)
- Serve with sour cream.
It turn out to be a very light dinner. My boo loved it!